Feeling groovy

I had to get a size smaller in the Vibram Bikilas and I just got back from a run with them (and of course Zooey since the weather is finally a bit cooler (in the high 70s)).  I don't know if I have just had a good couple of runs by chance, if it's the shoes or if it's the weather but I feel like a well oiled machine running in these things!  I need to break out my GPS watch to see if I actually am running faster or if it just feels like I am.  My feet are still getting teeny tiny blisters underneath the big toe and my calves are worked like CRAZY in them, but I still feel fantastic.  Well whatever the reason, I hope this good feeling continues.. because my mileage is getting higher and this marathon is approaching FAST!  This weekend is I think 12 again... but soon comes the 14 miler, which will be my longest run to date.  And today, I can actually say I am looking forward to it.  Bring it on.

Comments

Popular Posts