Always striving to be healthy

In a bold move, Josh and I signed up to have fresh organic (and local as much as possible) produce delivered to our house on a weekly basis!

We signed up with South Mountain Veggies, and are SO happy that we did.  They deliver right to our rowhouse in DC around 10pm each Monday night. We just leave out a cooler and if we're not awake when they come by, the vegetables are fresh until morning.  So cool!

The whole thing costs $35 per week, and we get tons of vegetables.  If you want to pick your own veggies it costs a little more, but I like getting new things every week.  It has really challenged me to cook new things more often... and I do love a challenge :) 

For fun recipes, I have their blog listed on the right side of this screen!  Check them out!

Comments

  1. *Jealous*. Tell Josh to show me how to cook Vegan food when he's here in a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts