8 miles!

So weekday training the last two weeks has been nonexistent since I've been getting ready and then surviving my first week as a lead teacher at a summer camp for kids with developmental disabilities.  It's been exhausting and between that and the 100+ degree heat I've totally slacked.  I'm just being honest here.  Now it's really starting to show because today was my 8 mile run and wow was it horrible!  I walked quite a bit and it really shows in my overall time (which you can see if you look closely at the picture).

Training runs like the one I had today can leave me feeling mentally and physically defeated.  However, I think I really needed this crappy running day to show me that I cannot afford to slack any more during the week if I expect to finish this marathon!  Any feedback you can give me or donations that come through my website http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/corps10/atehan will help me to push that much more in the coming days!  Thank you everyone already for your support! I love you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts