Crazy past due life update...

I started this blog when I lived in only my second DC apartment in the lovely neighborhood of Mount Pleasant (I'm now living in my 5th apartment)... and in a few short weeks time (8 to be exact), I'll be moving out of the district and on to a smaller more rural (yet exciting!) location, a new job and great things. 

Since my last update... I am sad to say I did NOT run 100 miles in the month of March.  In fact, coaching the track team at my school sort of became my life, and I didn't have the time or energy to focus on me.  All that changes NOW.  I no longer am coaching full time (only on the weekends!) and I have an 11:30-6 job for the summer... so I am looking forward to getting back into training.

My next race is the Queens Half Marathon at the end of July... I'm also contemplating signing up for a few other races in New England, as that will be my new home.  So I have to get some miles in so that I survive Queens and stay healthy to keep training throughout the summer.

Grandma, if you're reading this I promise to update more often now that I have my life back!  Thanks, all :)

Comments

Popular Posts