100 Miles in a month...

I was playing on the computer last night while Josh was filling out Vermont xray tech certification paperwork (another story of its own)... and was rooting around my new favorite website www.dailymile.com  If you haven't been there before you should check it out.  It's a place for people who want to keep track of their daily mileage for biking, running, swimming, etc.  I also like it because you can connect with friends and see eachother's workouts, which works wonders for motivation.

I saw the "challenges" tab and checked that out... it's a place where strangers (or friends) challenge each other to reach certain goals.  I decided to join the run 100 miles in a month challenge.  I started today and ran 5.5 with Zooey around the National Mall.  It's a great way for both of us to bond and share in each other's favorite things... running (me) and chasing squirrels (Zooey).  :)

100 miles in a month means I need to average 25 miles a week... which is about what I was doing during marathon training... and have totally slacked off since.  So I'll need your support.  Please keep checking my little widget on the right hand side to see what I've been up to :)  Feel free to send motivation, too!  Oh, and if you'd like to join me on dailymile... i'll be your friend.  All you have to do is ask :)

Comments

Popular Posts