5 days 11 hours and counting...

Hello kind supporters!


Thank you all SO MUCH for your contributions both financial and of enouragement. This experience has gone above and beyond my expectations. If you have a minute you really need to check out my fundraising progress.  It has been phenomenal thanks to YOU! http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/corps10/atehan

I especially want to extend my thanks to Cara Loriz of the Shelter Island Reporter for helping me tell my story to the people of Shelter Island.
My marathon is coming up at the end of the week... as of right now it's about 5 days 11 hours and 16 minutes until I cross the start line! Butterflies are already in my stomach. 
 
Yesterday I ran the Army Ten Miler for the second year in a row, and even though I ran it at a snail's pace (as directed by my TNT coach), I am still pretty sore... which makes me very nervous.  I was planning to run with Zooey today, but the soreness especially in my right quad kind of forced me to lay low.  I opted for a long walk with Josh and both dogs to pick up a sandwich for dinner at our new neighborhood (.8 miles away!) Potbelly Sandwich Works... it's the little things that make us happy... that and we have next to no food places nearby so we're willing to travel!
 
I hope to get a run in tomorrow.  I will keep you all posted.  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts